air purifier air cleaner air
scrubber air filtration systems
Frequently Asked Questions
MCS - Multiple Chemical Sensitivity
models for sufferers of multiple chemical sensitivity
- AllerAir has been manufacturing air purifiers for people with MCS for over a
decade. With input from our most severely affected clients, we've worked hard to develop an air purifier that's as inert as possible offering MCS sufferers their best chance for relief.
- We're the only manufacturer that offers a "try-before-you-buy" carbon test kit and a complete range of inert parts including organic cotton pre-filers, a burnt-in motor and a powder-coated activated carbon filter canister. No other company is as committed to MCS relief!
| MCS, Multiple Chemical Sensitivity Series |
General Purpose, Multiple Purpose, Air
Filtration Systems, Air Purifiers
- AllerAir air purifiers offer complete protection and more filtration media than any other manufacturer. The home and office air purifiers offer
superior cleaning of airborne chemicals, gases, odors and
will remove at least 99.97% of all airborne particles at 0.3
- To truly purify your air, an air purifier needs to remove dangerous airborne chemicals, gases and odors as well as common particles.
| 5000 Exec | 6000
Exec | AirMedic Exec |
Asthma & Allergy
- Both airborne chemicals and particles aggravate, and in some cases, may even trigger allergies and asthma.
- It is therefore vital that an air cleaner for respiratory conditions provides both a
deep-bed activated carbon filter and a
medical-grade HEPA filter. | AirMedic
Odor & Chemical Control - Do I choose a DX, D or Vocarb?
- All models in the D class will provide protection in areas where heavy concentrations of chemicals or odors are present. The main difference between the two is the saturation point of the activated carbon filter. The
DX offers the most carbon and the deepest filter bed allowing it to absorb more toxins than the D model.
- A VOCARB-blend unit is designed for the user who is concerned about household or office volatile organic compounds (VOC's), gases and odors, and who may also require particle protection.
- Dwell time is vital for cleaning airborne chemicals and odors. The longer these toxins are forced to hang-around or dwell in the carbon filter, the more likely they are to get adsorbed. That's why a small carbon filter or carbon mesh will have little to no affect on odors and chemicals - the toxins can't dwell in the filter long enough to be trapped or the filter is quickly saturated.
| 5000 D-DX | 6000
D-DX | AirMedic D |
- When mold is present in a home or office, the indoor air quality in that space will contain
mold particles and mold mycotoxins that may have a serious affect on short and long-term health.
- The ideal filtration system for mold includes 3 key components: HEPA, UV, Activated Carbon
| Air Medic Series |
- Second-hand tobacco smoke is not only dangerous and
unpleasant, but it can actually clog a conventional air purifier.
- AllerAir smoking units feature a special tar-trapping filter that removes airborne tar particles and protects the main
filters. This configuration allows the large, deep-bed activated carbon filter to work more efficiently on chemicals and tobacco smoke odors than any other air purifier.
| Smokers, Smoking Room Air Filtration System
| Construction | Used in health care institutions
| Other notes of interest | Good looks | Easy maintenance |
| Main page | Air
purifier models | Replacement filters | FAQs | Features
| Compare | Colors
| About HEPA | Contact | Order |
Air purifier, air cleaner, air scrubber models with True
HEPA Filter, Activated Carbon Filter, and UV
Air filtration system for residential, office,
commercial, industrial, medical,
laboratory, military and other uses and applications
where a clean air solution to indoor air quality
and pollution is required.
© 1996-2015 Produits D'Air Espitech, SENC ( Espitech Air Products) All Rights Reserved. All
pages and their content are provided as information only. Use of this
online service is subject to the disclaimer and the terms and conditions.
Call 1-888-395-0330 / 1-800-626-0664 for help in choosing the right air filtration system, air purifier, air cleaner, air scrubber for your needs
we're your source for genuine Allerair & Electrocorp replacement filters and parts
Last updated: November 11, 2015